Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Life With Charley- Sherry Palmer

Sherry Palmer is a friend of mine and I was excited to find out that her book will be releasing soon and I wanted to share it with you guys!



Description: Charley is funny, ridiculous, ornery, and charismatic. He also has Down syndrome, and Sherry Palmer thanks her stars each and every night for the blessing that is Charley.

Sherry knew that her life would change drastically when she and her husband decided to adopt a baby boy with Down syndrome, and she knew they would struggle at times with his developmental challenges, with other peoples' perceptions, and with their own emotions. What she didn't know was just how amazing their world would become once Charley was in their lives—and in their hearts.









Biography: Charley is a 21 year old young man with Down Syndrome. Brad and I adopted Charley

I count myself the luckiest person in the world to have been able to have him in my life. He is funny, ridiculous, ornery, and charismatic. He is an earth angel.

When life gets you down, and it sometimes will, I invite you to join me as I celebrate every blessing that is Charley. You need a pick-me-up? Just grab a wing and hang on!

I am Charley's Mom, and someday, when I grow up, I want to be just like him. So please, enjoy your stay here and journey with me as we discover what life really has to offer.
when he was two months old.


Blog:  

Goodreads: 

 Life With Charley will be out for purchase on Sept. 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment