Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Cowboy's Suprise Bride- Linda Ford

My Rating: 3 1/2 Stars

DescriptionTraveling to Canada's Northwest Territories is a thrilling opportunity for Linette Edwards—and her chance to escape a dreaded marriage in England. She's more than eager to accept Eddie Gardiner's written invitation. How could she know that Eddie thinks he's marrying not Linette, but her friend, Margaret? 

Eddie planned for a well-bred bride who'd help prove his worth to his father. Instead he's saddled with a ragamuffin stranger and the little boy in her care. He'll shelter them until springtime and no longer. But before the snow clears, his heart is thawing too…, and hoping this makeshift family can find a permanent home together.

My Thoughts:  I thought this book was good. Linette's desire to be more than just an ornament is one that I understand. Her fear of love was one that I did not. I liked the sweetness of the story though I could have done with out some of the restating of opinions and feelings.

I would recommend Linda Ford's books and will most likely read more.

Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Like my review on Goodreads
Like my review on Amazon
Like my review on Barnes & Noble

1 comment: