Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gift of Cinder by Marissa Meyer

Sometimes where are books that I just get really excited about. Cinder my Marissa Meyer was one of them. And when I get excited, there is one person who I practically (ok, literally) beg to read it too. That person is my sister, Salyna, who agreed to read it because I promised her that it had great romance. You can read her review here.

It was only after her reading it that I found out her doing so made me eligible to win an ARC of Cress, Meyer's new book. Here were the rules it anyone else wishes to join in.

givethegiftofcinderheader

Are you dying to read Cress?
Do you love The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer?
Do you know someone who hasn’t read The Lunar Chronicles yet?
If you’ve said YES to all these questions, here’s what you do:
1.       Loan a friend a copy of Cinder.
2.       Write a blog post explaining why you gave that friend a copy of Cinder.
3.       Have your friend review Cinder on his/her blog OR on your blog.
4.       Share the review online using the #GiftOfCinder hashtag!
5.       Leave us the links for your blog post, review of Cinder, and social share on this post below!
We’ll pick twenty winners to receive an advanced copy of the upcoming Cress, the third installment in The Lunar Chronicles.
And mark your calendars… #CyborgMonday is coming on December 2, 2013.


Remember to check out my own review!

No comments:

Post a Comment