Wednesday, January 1, 2020

It's the New Year- Changes for Backing Books



I hope you are all enjoying your New Year! 2019 was good one for me, but I'm hoping 2020 will be even better.



As you might have noticed from the blog heading, there are some changes I plan to make in 2020. The first is that I will be phasing out Backing Books within the next couple of months. I have a new website rebekahgyger.com, where you can subscribe to my newsletter to find out about what is going on in my writing and life. There will also be some helpful blog posts related to writing and blogging.

This is a new venture, as I intend to expend my freelance editing business as well as my writing career.

If you are only interested in my reviews and giveaways, you can continue to follow me here as I complete the last few books I have in my queue for reviews. After that, you can still see my reviews on Goodreads or follow my Instagram to learn about new books and giveaways. I also post book related news to my Twitter.
 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6TIonRgAj-/


I thank all of you who have followed me here over the years, and truly appreciate those of you who have let me know that you have found awesome new reads through my blog. Unfortunately, it is time to move my reading onto other platforms and devote my time to writing and editing.

Thank you all again for the past six years. I never imagined when I started that I would be able to blog for so long or connect with so many people.



I hope you have Happy New Year,
Rebekah Gyger


No comments:

Post a Comment