Monday, August 19, 2013

Writing Tip- Novel Rocket

This week, I do not have a lot of time to write out a tip, so I am going to give you a resource.


Novel Rocket:


Novel Rocket is a great resource for writing tips, tricks, and humor. They have one or two plots a day, ranging from discussions to stories of their own journeys. I love receiving their email feed because they always have worth while posts. Today's post was one of the funniest I have read in a long time and I think you should check it out. John Ray Who?

They have a page of listing for just about everything an aspiring write could need, ranging from cover design to editing. Rocket Pages.

There are some videos to listen to here.

And my favorite, the Novel Rocket Launch Pad Contest: Boosting You Out of the Slush Pile 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment