Lena's Sweet Spring Reads Blog Tour
It's raining reviews! This reviews-only tour for Lena Goldfinch's sweet YA fantasy & paranormal romance stories is here and will last through March 15!
My Review of Aire: Aire contains beautiful prose that carries you into another world entirely. Throughout the story, I would picture the setting of the story clearly in my mind. Lena's wording is able to capture the otherworldly quality of fantasy.
Honestly, I did not really understand the villain. He was not well explained and I could not fathom why he did the things in this book. His deeds were villainous, I just wish his reasons were better explained.
Yet if you love sweet reads, with love that wins the day, you will enjoy this.
About the Author
LENA GOLDFINCH writes fantasy and romance for teens and adults. She's a sucker for a good old-fashioned romance, whether it's a novel, novella, or short story, young adult or adult, fantasy or realistic, contemporary or historical. Elements of romance, fantasy, and mystery have a way of creeping into her writing, even when she's writing something light and contemporary. Her latest release is TAKE A PICTURE, a lighthearted contemporary romance for teens and new adults, which includes a bonus short story, CHAIN REACTION, a prequel to HAUNTING JOY. You can learn more about Lena and her books on her website.
Blog Tour Schedule
Sunday, March 9th
- Introduction to the tour at Seasons of Humility
- Review of Songstone at The Borrowed Book
- Review of The Language of Souls at Writings of Rosie
- Review of The Language of Souls at Christian Novels
- Review of The Language of Souls at i blog 4 books
- Review of Songstone at Grace Thorson
- Review of Songstone at A Book in the Hand
- Review of Aire at Writings of Rosie
- Review of Aire at Christian Novels
- Reviews of The Language of Souls, Songstone, & Haunting Joy at The Wonderings of One Person
- Review of Aire at A BookLover's Heart
- Reviews of The Language of Souls & Aire at To Be A Person
- Review of Haunting Joy at Carissa's Bookshelf
- Review of Aire at The Writer's Window
- Review of Songstone at Writings of Rosie
- Review of Songstone at Christian Novels
- Review of Haunting Joy at Christian Novels
- Review of Songstone at Fictionally
- Reviews of Aire & Songstone at Zerina Blossom
- Review of Aire at Kelly Hashway
- Review of Haunting Joy at Library at the END of the Universe
- Review of Aire at Backing Books
- Reviews of The Language of Souls, Aire, & Songstone at The Curried Nut
- Conclusion of the tour at Seasons of Humility
Have the reviews got you interested in picking up your own copies of Lena's books? Here's where you can purchase them:
Excitingly enough, the release of Lena's latest story(ies) coincides with this blog tour for reviews of her previous releases! This is a double feature: two short stories in one, including the prequel to Haunting Joy! Check it out:
Lena's got some sweet treats for a couple of readers! One winner (U.S. & Canada only) will receive a paperback copy of one of Lena's books (winner's choice) plus some candy, and the other winner (can be international) will receive an e-book copy of Lena's latest release, Take a Picture. Both winners will be announced on Saturday, March 15th. You can enter via the Rafflecopter form below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway