Monday, August 4, 2014

Writing Tip- Reading Up on Writing

Goodnight, Sleep Tight by Yosia82
Today I have been doing a little research on writing as a craft. (Really I have been reading articles I found links to on pinterest. But there was the same result.) While doing that, I found this awesome blog dedicated to fantasy fiction. There are articles on battle techniques, characterization, world building, and so many more (even one on fantasy food). The website is Fantasy Faction, and you should check it out.

What about you? Are there any blogs or websites dedicated to writing that you love? If so, share them below!

And for those of you starting school soon (like me), God bless and may the odds be ever in your favor.

2 comments:

  1. Holy…why have I never heard of Fantasy Faction before? Thanks for linking to it! What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, That's what I thought when I found it. It has some great stuff there.

      Delete