Friday, March 29, 2013

Chokepoint- Jill Williamson

My Rating: 5 Stars

Description: Ever since I returned from Moscow, life is a full court press. Mission League field agents are everywhere. All the time. Watching. Waiting for me to fulfill a sixty-year-old prophecy.

When some baddies try to guy-nap me, the field agents threaten to move me and Grandma Alice to some random hick town, to give us new fake identities until the prophecy is fulfilled.

Not going to happen.

I've got one chance to stay in Pilot Point. I have to prove to the agents that I can stay safe. Have to make this work. For basketball. For Kip. For Beth. So, bring it, baddies.

It’s game on.

100% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS ENOVELLA GO TOWARD THE ADOPTION OF LITTLE SYNDEY FROM EASTERN EUROPE. PLEASE, HELP BRING SYDNEY HOME.



My Thoughts: This is a great novella, occurring between books 1 and 2 of The Mission League. It is making me really feel bad for Spencer, all that is happening to him. I think that I would go crazy always looking over my shoulder.

Like it says above, all the proceeds from this book are going to help Jill's friends adopt a little girl from Eastern Europe. The price is $8 for a hard copy and $3 on kindle. As far as I know, you can only get it on Amazon.

Buy on Amazon
Like my review on Goodreads
Like my review on Amazon

1 comment: