Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pilgrimage of Promise- Cathy Bryant

My Rating: 4.5 Stars

Description: Broken promises, enduring love...

A dusty stack of unopened love letters forces Bo and Mona Beth Miller to revisit a part of their past they’d rather leave buried–especially in the face of death. Only as they retrace history will they learn the truth about the shattered promise that threatens to come between them. But can their relationship endure the deception and sabotage they unearth, or will the experience compel them to trust more fully in the promises that never fail?



My Thoughts:  Get the tissues ready before you read this one. I felt my heart breaking for Bo and Mona Beth so many times. They really went through some difficult times. Having not read the first three books in the series before hand, I was not prepared for what their story would hold. Still, I loved it and I am so glad that they ended up happy in the end. I'm going to keep this review short because if I think on it for too long, I am going to bawl all over my keyboard.

Ok, so the only reason I did not give it a full five stars is because at the beginning I thought Mona Beth sounded far too old for her age. Once she grew older though, I forgot all about it and just enjoyed the book.

This was the first book suggested, and given to me, through my Suggest a Book page above. Thank you, Cathy, for the copy. I hope to find more great books like this in the future through that page.


Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Like my review on Goodreads
Like my review on Amazon
Like my review on Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment