Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Writing Tips- Pixar Advice

I found this image on pinterest the other day (If you wish to follow me, go here). Now, this is not the first time I have seen this list, but they are still relevant, so I thought I would share them.



Number nine is one I have mention before in these tips.

 Eleven is one that I always have to remind myself of. I just want to keep the story in my head where it is perfect and never needs to be proven wrong. It is not a good idea, it has to be put down or it does nothing but feed your pride (which might need to go on a diet). Just write it down.

Third from the bottom is my favorite. So many books I have read fail at this. Remember, your readers know when something is a coincidence and they will feel cheated.

Hope you liked these Pixar Tips

2 comments: