Tuesday, May 7, 2013

No Way Out- Susan Sleeman

My Rating: 3.5 Stars

Description: Who can she trust?Alyssa Wells has uncovered evidence that her police officer husband was murdered by his partner—a dangerous claim in a small town. After two tours in Iraq, protecting Alyssa and her children shouldn't be a problem for private investigator Cole Justice. Alyssa feels drawn to him, but how can she trust anyone after everything she's been through? Cole's sure his heart is closed off to love, but Alyssa and her children seem to have found a way in. As the killer draws closer, Alyssa realizes she's trusting Cole with more than her safety.

My Thoughts: This book was pretty good. At the beginning I had a hard time getting into it, but after a few chapters it picked up. It is a great read for at the beach or on the porch. And it comes out today as part of The Justice Agency!


Author Website: Susansleeman.com


Buy on Amazon
Buy on Barnes & Noble
Like my review on Goodreads
Like my review on Amazon
Like my review on Barnes & Noble
Like my review on Christianbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment